Monday 28 March 2016

To All Mothers

Durring this special easter season I have tried to focus more than ever on Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for me and think of my Heavenyl Father who sent His only begotten son in the flesh to pay the price for my sins and suffer for the pains and heartaches I have and will feel throughout my life. 
But i´m not going to write about that today...
There is a quote that goes something like this:" It is impossible to forget God and remember mother and im possible to remember God and forget mother"
I´ve seen and felt that this week and throughout my mission. My daddy is my greatest hero on earth and I love him and my siblings are my greatest living examples of humilty and love and kindness, but today I dedicate my email to all those loving mothers, especially my own and my grandmothers and Aunties. 
I do truly believe that the love a mother feels for her children is he closest thing to the decine lvoe that Jesus Christ shows uys. People spat on, insulted, hated, mocked, threatened and eventually killed Him. But He was still willing to suffer the sins of all those people and die for them. He pleaded: "Forgive them father, for they know not what they do."
Perhaps i havent been sooooo bad to my mum, but ive deffinately had my moments where i havent been so kind to her. But yet the devine love that she feels for my gives me the complete certainty that there is nothing I could do to separete my from the love she feels for me. 
Our mothers keep us alive inside their bodies for 9 months and then continue sustaining us with their love throughout the rest of all eternity. They patched up our grazed knees, rocked us to sleep, stayed up with us all night when we were sick. They hugged us and told us all would be okay when we were bullied, they stood on our side against any enemy, theyre our biggest fans and greatest comfort. They cried for us when we left home and worried and prayed for us from the moment we existed.
Could there be anything more Holy on earth than a mother? Anything more pure than her love? 

I join my words to Jeffery R Hollands in saying to all mothers: 
"Thank you. Thank you for giving birth, for shaping souls, for forming character, and for demonstrating the pure love of Christ. You are doing better than you think you are."
I thank my mummy for teaching my to care, to love and be charitable. For caring for me when I was sick and holding me while I cried. For being my biggest cheerleader. For marrying my daddy. For always believing in me and for being a perfect example of Christ, of a mother and of Christ.

Love,

Hermana Wilson






No comments:

Post a Comment