Monday 15 August 2016

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith" 1Timothy 4:7

Well, the time has arrived, Thursday 11th of August I completed 18 months here in the mission and next monday at this time I will be in my final devotional here, just a few hours short of heading to Buenos Aires International for my 14 hour long flight home to Auckland! It is a bitersweet feeling to be at this point.

I cannot express what my mission has meant to me, what these people mean to me, what this church means to me.
I came here hoping to be a tool in the hands of The Lord to build up His kingdom here on earth, but it is I who has been built up. This service has taught me to be diligent, patient, humble and more than anything else to love all people.
I have been through the refining fires and I feel stronger, more confident and more tha ever sure that I am on the right path, that the best decision I ever made was to be baptised into this Church. 

It was not a coincidence that  I was sent here to Argentina Buenos Aires South to serve. This mission is, was always, and will always be my mission. These are my people, my family, I didnt meet them, i was reunited with them, and they will always hold a special place in my heart. 

I hope that my service has helped in some way, that Argentina is just a little bit better because I gave my heart, might , mind and strength to these 18 months. 

Thank you all for your support and love durring these last 18 months.
 The Lord promised me:  "I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." and in many ocations, although far away, you have been those angels baring me up. 
I dont know if i could have done this without that knowledge.

I Love you and I cant wait to see your faces!

For the Last time as: 

Hermana Wilson

 "Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of the exceeding joy of which I did taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost
 And I have been supported under trials and troubles of every kind, yea, and in all manner of afflictions; yea, God has delivered me from prison, and from bonds, and from death; yea, and I do put my trust in him, and he will still deliver me."

No comments:

Post a Comment