Monday 14 September 2015

Re: Juventud de Israel!

In the parlement building with Hermana Hoy, teaching about FamilySearch

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 2:40 PM, Micaella Wilson <micaella.wilson@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Hey all!!

Highlight of the week was crashing seminary and sharing a message and chocolate with the youth. We compared the gospel to chocolate and convinced them to share it with their friends. I love working with the youth. 
We did it on the 9th or September to celebrate my 3 year aniversary with the Holy Ghost haha (we are getting closer every day haha) I showed them my first ever Book of Mormon and shared my conversion story to motivate them to share the gospel with their friends. We had a lot of fun, good thing the seminary teacher is our friend, coz we robbed a bit of her time haha. 

This week I finshed the book Jesus The Christ and I feel like i have learnt so much and grown much closer to Him. I have 11 pages left in the New Testament of the bible, and its blowing my mind all the things i am learning. I love to read!

We are back in Banfield again... coz we have no electricity AGAIN! It is kind of annoying... We lost all the food in the fridge again and forgot about it for 3 days and my companion had to clean it today because it was testing my gag reflex haha. 

Saturday we had a cool activity teaching the Municipalidad de Lomas de Zamora how to use the familiy history program FamilySearch.org. It was loads of fun, we spent a lot of time in the plaza directing the people inside and when it was a slow moment we played invisible catch with the elders about 100m or so away haha. President Thurgood arrived in the middle of the match with his wife and I am sure they almost joined in, but thought better of it. 
I was a smart white girl and wore sunscreen and didnt get burnt!! We had a few tomato faces at the end of the day. 
I took a slip down the stairs in the parlement building to everyones amusement. The stairs are made of some kind of stone and theyre slippery! I fell and slid all the way to the bottom haha. I have a nasty bruise, but at the time we were laughing so much it didnt hurt. 

One of the members had a baby thsis week, little Jared Cardenas and he is so cute! His big sister was baptised on Sunday!

Quote of the week: "When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you dont throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer!" 
God is the engineer people!!

Love you all, have a good week,

Hermana Wilson

Photos: Cutest little bear called Fereira that the Fereira´s gave me haha
Fire near the chapel!


No comments:

Post a Comment