Monday 4 January 2016

Feliz Año!

Hola All!!

This week was pretty good, we had my companions birthday activity on Monday, had ice cream and cake and soccer. Was great fun!

My companion had heat stroke on Tuesday, probably from playing soccer so I had to play nurse. I delt with the situation very well! Normally if someone is vomiting I am out of there, but I was okay! Guess I have to be conciderate since I am always sick haha. 

We made toys with the relief society this week.... yeah I am  not going to attach a photo of the rabbit I made..... 

New Years we had Hna Rodiguez and Hna Hinrichs to stay, we had loads of fun. Rodri and Hna Latoja tried teaching me latin dancing which if you know me you can imagine would have been halarios!  We watched Tangled- the best Disney movie that there is! 

The rest of the week was pretty normal, and quite dead, everyone is on vacation. 

Hope 2016 is the best year for you all!!

Love,
Hermana Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment