Monday 13 April 2015

Fwd: I have been here almost 6 weeks!! cant believe it!


Hola everyone from the hot and humid Argentina!

I see miracles every day! I love my job as a missionary, it is so rewarding. I am really loving it here in Olmos now too, things are good! The first while was really hard, I was homesick and everything was different. But you know what is the same THE STARS!! An automatic reaction for me when I would go outside at night in NZ, was to look at the stars, here the stars are the same, I see the southern cross and remember my favourite country in the world and think of all the people there that I love.
Now that I know and love the members and we have found 8 more people to teach since I arrived, I am just loving it. Even though it is the hardest thing I have every done, I am so honored to wear the name Jesus Christ and the name Wilson above my heart. This work blesses peoples lives more than I ever knew, even knowing how much it blessed me.
 Only 2 more weeks with my companion and she will be off home and I will have a new trainer and have to teach her the area. Good thing I like it here because I have at least 3 more months here, maybe 6 more.

Today we had a Zone activity in the park in the city. It was loads of fun, we chatted, played silly games and I got to spend the whole day in normal clothes, it was great haha. Hanging with all the missionaries is really fun, and I get to speak english a bit which isnice haha

Other than this things are petty normal in the missionary life. This week was sooooooo HOT! I was dying. You guys should see my super missionary tan lines. I dont burn here, just tan and get more freckles. But I am always sticky and sweaty which is kinda gross. Plus the mosquitos dont care ho9w much replent I wear, they just eat me alive!! It is pure torture, I dont know how to stop it! My companion is fine, they love my kiwi blood!
We had a few days without our bikes because first my tire punctured and then Hermana Ramos.....I will never complain about riding a bike again! The breeze we get and the spead we have on the bikes stops us getting to hot. Walking around for hours is pure torture!

I have some cool photos to send but we are in La Plata for the activity, so prepare yourselves for a bombardment of photos next week!

Thank you all for your support, love and emails!

Love you all,

Hermana Wilson





NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment