Monday 13 April 2015

Fwd: Week 2 in the field!!

March 9th 2015

No much to report and no time to write this week!! 

I am settling in much better thankfully. 
We are teaching a few people and have 3 baptism dates, theyre not set in stone though, but I am praying my  heart out. I love them so much! I love ll the people we serve and teach.
All emotions are just magnified in the mission. My love for my family, friends, investigators.... it is as if the lord gives a taste of what it is like to love as purely as he does. 

The mission isnt going to be easy, but I dont think that it was meant to be easy, it wasnt easy for christ and, this is mytime to walk through the refining fires. 

It rained a few days so we were litterally wading through mud most days, it smells bad and is just everywhere, not cool. Wednesday night and thursday I spend about 30mins away in a town called Los Hornos, the female mission leaders do exchanges with the newbies and I had to go and work with her for a day and they check I am settling in alright, evaluate my work and help me set goals to improve. I was with Hermana Runulfson and she is really lovely. She is from Utah USA and has been on her mission 9 months. She had nothing but praise for me which was awesome and we set some goals to practice my spanish and teaching.
Other than that it has been a normal week.

Miss you all, I print all your emails but sorry if I cant reply! Ill get there eventually. Normally I have about 20 emails a week! an i can only replyto maybe 4

Lots of love

Hermana Wilson

P.S the photos are my companion in the muddy road and me infront of some grafity that says I love you Mica haha



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment