Monday 25 May 2015

What a week!

My first week here in the city and we had a few disasters and lots of rain! It is much more humid here than in my last area and I am used to having a bike so I was sticky all week and by legs are really sore from speed walking everywhere! But our investigators are amazing so I dont mind walking in the rain! Plus there is a little less dirt than in Olmos!

On monday night I tried to plug in my hairdryer and blew the power in the apartment building. We shattered a stack of plates, missed buses, got lost... it goes on! But we had a great time through it all! 
Hermana Callis is great, she is really hard working and has a lot of knowledge, we get along really well. 

We had an awesome Family Home Evening with a family last night where we watched a 10 min clip called the mediator, I really loved it. 
The ward here is really nice, I am slowly getting to know everyone and the area. I only have 6 weeks to learn everything before hermana Callis leaves! I think i am going to get lost a lot!

Thats all to report for this week! I am not gonna have as many photos each week now, coz since I am in the city I dont really wanna be pulling out my camera all the time, might get mugged haha.


Heres a photo of my and my old comp and some Hermanas at transfers and one from my new area of a happy birthday sign that it almost for me haha


No comments:

Post a Comment