Monday 29 June 2015

I am gonna be a Mummy!

Not much to report for this week, we had a baptism on Saturday, a beautoful girl called Augustina who is 16 and amazing. It has been an honor to teach her!

I am going to be a mama! I am going to be training a new misisonary who will arrive tomorrow, I still dont know who she is yet, but I am excited for the opportunity. It´s a lot of pressure though! But I am sure I will learn more form her than she will from me, we are gonna have a great 3 months together I am sure!
One of the elders gave me a It´s a Girl, BLUE balloon and everyone has been really supportive, I cant wait to meet her! 

Today our mission divided into two missions, I stayed in the South mission but the majority of the people that I know went to the east mission, so it hurt my heart a little to say goodbye to some of the great friends I have made. 

This week it RAINED, so much! The streets have bad drainage so they all just flooded which wasnt cool at all! The humidity is incredible, I just cant handle it, neither can my hair as youll see in some of the photos haha. #MissionLife

Love you all!

Hna Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment