Monday 29 February 2016

Craziest week of the transfer!

Not a lot to say about this week since we were in bed the majority of it!

Last monday we had a practise for the talent show this week, our district was kinda depressed, I think because our district leader is going home soon and this district is really close.

Monday evening and Tuesday I had exchanges with Hermana LLANQUINAO! My ex-companion, since I am her sister training leader now. It was a strange exchange because tuesday morning I had to go to Burzaco to do visa paperwork and in the afternoon she had a doctors appointment and then in the evening the sisters from San Miguel DeMonte arrived to say the night because Wednesday we took the long trip over to the Buenos Aires North Mission for a 3 hours interactive conference with David A. Bednar, one of the 12 Apostles. We were extremely lucky to be there! It was a conference filmed live for all the missionaries serving in Argentina, Chile, Paraguay and Uraguay missions, over 6000 mssionaries, and we were invited to be there. I sat about 5 meters away from Elder Bednar and we were able to chat with him and ask question and he was very friendly and funny. We learnt alot about learning from the spirit and he spoke to me presonally saying: "Let me explain something: Men to 10 things, they do 9 wrong and one right, they dont remember the nine, they just focus on the 1 and they say: "Man, arent I just great!?". Women do 10 things, they do 9 thins right and one thing wrong and (Lifts hands dramatically and sighs) dont remember the 9, just the one thing wrong and feel really bad. Sisters! Stop worrying so much!! Elders, maybe you should worry just a little more!" haha it was very funny. 
He started the conversation saying: "dont look so afraid everyone! I am not going to point at anyone and say: "you! Stand up and recite D&C 4". You probably all know it, until an Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ asks you to say it and then you cant remember your own name! Im not going to work that way today" 
It was a truly incredible oportunity and I was also able to see all my ex-companions and friends who went to the South mission when it was devided. 

Thursday, and fridayand saturday we had a tummy bug. We got up just to so our 10 minute play for the talent show and saturday night we went to an open house in Gonzales Catan which was nice. Sunday I felt great but after church my companion was too good so she slept the afternoon. Today we both feel great and are ready to work!

I am haivng a great time here, it is all flying by really quickly, even more so now with exchanges and so many other things going on. But I know that this is The Lords work not mine,I am simply one of him tools, an angel send to guide home the lost children of God. And what a true honor it is!

I love you all!

Hermana Wilson

P.S No photos on my camera this week sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment