Monday 15 February 2016

Happy Valentines!!!

This week went really well, we found some new people to teach which is exciting!
 I celebrated my one year in the mission! Fire and cake were involved!

It is super hot here, i think I could die, and so humid! There was a storm the other night which usually gets rid of the humidity but it made it worse, we are melting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I know that after the last wedding I went to I vowed to never go to another wedding on the mission and I really planned on sticking to that.... But we got roped into helping out in the kitchen at a wedding of one of the YSA in our ward. It wasnt as trunky as last time, I promise haha. 

We had exchanges with the sisters from Luis Guillon on Saturday, went really well. I was with Hermana Batista from Brazil and we had a great time and learnt a lot, but it was so hot that day!

Today as a zone we are off to the park in front of the temple to have a picnic and play ultimate frizbee! I made banana cake and chocolate chip cookies. I was in histerics because I left my companion in charge of the cookies in the oven while I showered and I got out and went to look at them and she had flipped them over "So they will cook both sides" hahaha I had to explain that cookies are not like meat haha

Well thats all for this week really..... I dont have any photos because my camera wont load on this computer! But here´s a photo that my companion sent me! 

Lots of love to you all!

Hermana Wilson



No comments:

Post a Comment